YPL Sand Volleyball Tournament: Register Your Team Today!
An organization that is near to The Grein Team, the Lake Area Chamber’s Young Professionals at the Lake is hosting the first annual Sand Volleyball Tournament this year. The tournament will be held at Old Kinderhook and is going to be a ton of fun! If you love volleyball or want to learn how you can get involved, check out the details below.
Our very own Cierra Grein is the president of our local Young Professionals at the Lake group and is thrilled to be a part of brining this volleyball tournament to the area. The Young Professionals at the Lake (YPL) are a group of young business people in the area who work hard to support the chamber and grow our area. The group supports many Lake Area Chamber events, hosts networking events, and other fundraisers throughout the year. If you’re interested in learning more about Young Professionals at the Lake, we’d love to have you at our next membership meeting on August 7th from 12-1pm at Willmore Lodge! In the meantime, check out the details about the upcoming Sand Volleyball Tournament.
2019 YPL Sand Volleyball Tournament Young Professionals at the Lake is excited to announce our inaugural volleyball tournament on August 10, 2019! We are looking for teams and sponsors to help make our first event great.
Entry fee: $150 for a team of 6 players. (21 years or older, 50/50 co-ed required.) Registration deadline is Thursday, Aug. 1.
○ Gold - $500 – only 1 spot available! ■ 1 team, logo on sunglasses, mention on radio & social media promo, mention as gold sponsor in press release, logo on sign at event, logo on flyer, provide goodie bag (first right of refusal), unlimited goodies in bag
○ Silver - $300 ■ 1 team,mention on radio & social media promo, mention in press release, logo on sign at event
○ Bronze - $100 ■ Provide items for goodie bag, social media promo, logo at event
○ Goodie Bag - $50 ■ Promote your business by adding an item to the goodie bags
○ Team - $150 – 6 person team, 50/50% co-ed, 21+years old
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Special Olympics.
To register a team, contact the Lake Area Chamber at 573-964-1008 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Courts open at 8:30 a.m., tournament begins at 9 a.m.
If you’re looking for a fun way to get involved or gain exposure for your business, contact the Lake Area Chamber to become a sponsor or volunteer today. We’re also looking for teams and can’t wait for you and your crew to take to the sand this summer and show off your stuff!
Like us on FACEBOOK Follow us on TWITTER Connect with us on LINKEDIN Follow us on INSTAGRAM